The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Under 18s by LiamKsToday 13:06Today at 13:06:22view thread

Oldest article: Bognor Regis Town 2-4 Kingstonian by www.kingstonian.com18/2/2023 20:01Sat Feb 18 20:01:06 2023view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Jamie Decruz by PlayupKs29/7/2023 23:15Sat Jul 29 23:15:46 2023view thread

Re: Thursday's match v Chelsea

By Paddy (Paddy1)27/7/2023 11:15Thu Jul 27 11:15:16 2023In response to Re: Thursday's match v Chelsea

Views: 3239

"What no one has been able to explain is how do they see a positive outcome as a result of this hostility? If no one can answer that then that tactic is not the way forward."

The hostility is a result of the boards actions (or lack of)... this really isn't a chicken & egg scenario. In fact, this 'hostility' you speak of is completely benign to what this situation should warrant.

As for what it will achieve? Well it will achieve nothing of course... precisely what the non-hostile approach from KBH achieved. There's only so many times one can be told the sky is green when all they have to do is look out the window to see it is in fact blue (or grey in the case of today, but it sure ain't green!) before all faith is lost & all patience is warn to a thread.

I for one praise everyone involved for not being as hostile as they could well be or in my personal opinion should have been. Patience of saints for even going back with a second offer even knowing full well that you shouldn't play chess with a pigeon because all it'll do is knock over the pieces, crap on the chessboard then strut round like it won the game. But that's just my observation & opinion from my side of the incredibly deep metaphorical trenches.

For what it's worth (& slight tangent but slightly relevant) all this scenario... from fans being blamed for things by the supporters club, the boards absolute ineptitude, the denial of issues or the severity of them from a small but far-too-influential portion of the dwindling fan base... gotta say, this isn't Kingstonian anymore. I don't know what this is, but a football club for the town (or even borough) of Kingston it is clearly not. Through lack of any local football to watch with a team I care about I'll be spending my money on watching a good mate of mine coach Hartley Wintney's first team whenever they come up these ways to the likes of Casuals, RPV & the fuzz.

Wake me up when Kingston has a football team to support again.

reply to this article | return to the front page

10 people like this 10 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Thursday's match v Chelsea by WorcesterK27/7/2023 13:43Thu Jul 27 13:43:59 2023

Previous thread: Beaconsfield Town friendly highlights by Taimour27/7/2023 19:02Thu Jul 27 19:02:52 2023view thread