The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Under 18s by LiamKsYesterday 13:06Yesterday at 13:06:22view thread

Oldest article: Bognor Regis Town 2-4 Kingstonian by www.kingstonian.com18/2/2023 20:01Sat Feb 18 20:01:06 2023view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Censorship by Generic_K14/5 20:57Tue May 14 20:57:18 2024view thread

Re: Support the Ks and win amazing prizes!

By Paddy (Paddy1)14/5 10:47Tue May 14 10:47:37 2024In response to Re: Support the Ks and win amazing prizes!

Views: 664

Okay I'm going to not be super negative on this one. Not because I don't want to risk the banhammer from dear leader for the cardinal sin of negativity, but because I actually think this could be viewed as good news for two reasons:

1. The board are trying to do something apparently positive. It may be in response or in competition with the SC fund raising schemes, but, its a small half inch shuffle in what is vaguely the right direction, no? Better than the board doing bollock all in my opinion. Yes there are probably better ways they could go about fund raising like swallowing some of that misplaced pride, making peace with the SC & joining forces... buuuuuttttt you gotta play with the hand you've been dealt in a deck thats been stripped of Aces.

2. Competition breeds innovation... & from my point of view there are few out there that are more innovative than those who were sat on the outside looking in before the revolution of the SC, who are now the people running the show there. You guys went from disgruntled fans to proponents of change in the space of a couple of months. Then entirely coincidentally (wink wink) since that time theres been a change of board, change of home ground & change of recruitment policy. I can't wait to see what other coincidences come coincidentally from your actions.

Glass half full... this can be a win win situation if we make it one.

reply to this article | return to the front page

8 people like this 8 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Support the Ks and win amazing prizes! by Damo14/5 13:31Tue May 14 13:31:32 2024

Previous thread: New players by Senior9/5 20:20Thu May 9 20:20:49 2024view thread