The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: A phoenix club by PaddyYesterday 20:51Yesterday at 20:51:34view thread

Oldest article: Lane for the K's by Football Web Pages9/2/2023 16:17Thu Feb 9 16:17:36 2023view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: KINGSMEADOW"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: KINGSMEADOW

By malkay23/5/2023 15:02Tue May 23 15:02:52 2023In response to Re: KINGSMEADOW

Views: 3029

Brentford wont want or need it (they have the Jersey Road training ground, their B team play at the Gtech and their women's team have a ground that is suitable for its stature).

Fulham have Motspur Park for their women and youth teams and as far as I understand that remains adequate.

Not sure about other local sports entities but, if Chelsea look to cash in on their "asset" and no sporting entity is in a financial position to make an offer at that point in time, the likelihood is they sell to a property developer and the council grants planning to flip KM for housing as there will inevitably be value in to to them, both monetary and a percentage of social housing provision.

Call me cynical but I don't expect Chelsea's billionaire owners to cave to sentimentality or a charitable arrangement to not obtain maximum value for their asser under the pressure of a PR campaign, however much traction it gains... But here's to hoping and crossing fingers and toes to a return home.