The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Elsewhere... by MikeToday 19:23Today at 19:23:531 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

Oldest article: Kingstonian 0-1 Cray Wanderers by www.kingstonian.com3/12/2022 20:05Sat Dec 3 20:05:30 20222 people dislike this 2 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Notification of Supporters agm"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Notification of Supporters agm

By Butler15/8/2023 11:37Tue Aug 15 11:37:31 2023In response to Re: Notification of Supporters agm

Views: 982

Have you noticed that you’re the only one crying about the new committee members? Yes it may have previously said that to join the committee you had to have been put forward and seconded by 4th of August. But did I not also read somewhere that all AGM’s need to be conducted by 30th June? I notice you’re not throwing your toys out your pram about that.

All myself and the others are trying to do is help the club we love and try to prevent it from dying, make no mistake about it the club is well and truly on its arse! Instead of whinging like a bitch why not show some kind of encouragement and positivity to those actually trying to do something, anything to make sure we still have a team to support.