The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Provisional league allocations subject to appe… by John BangsToday 14:43Today at 14:43:101 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

Oldest article: Margate match report by www.kingstonian.com2/2/2023 16:45Thu Feb 2 16:45:10 2023view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division results"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division results

By supahoops720/8/2023 09:15Sun Aug 20 09:15:30 2023In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division results

Views: 2655

Yes, I agree, we all need to try and get behind the lads, Simon
and his management team. I understand the reasons as for why our fantastic supporters might be staying away, be it the 'Imperial fields experience' or, the running of the club presently.
TBH, if I could pick Imperial fields up and plonk it in Kingston,
I would!. I won't use the word 'boycott', but staying away from IP home games will only curtail the playing budget further and make things harder for our hard working and respected manager. We have always travelled in numbers to away fixtures and I'm sure we always will. The players must notice this and lift their game, I'm sure. A few more at IP will bolster that.
We need to stay competing at this level IMO, whatever is happening off the field. Official home attendances of 243 and 222 won't attract or pay for quality players.
Come on u Ks!